Saturday, January 31, 2009

iphones ROCK!

On my way home a while ago I was talking to Jim on the phone and he said he had a little surprise for me when I got home (mind you, he is a sweetheart, but doesn't "surprise" me very often).

When I got home I walked in and he had some flowers and a brand new iphone for me sitting on the table. I was SO excited! He has had an iphone for a while and I tried not to be jealous but it was hard...they are so cool!

I found out a few days prior to purchasing the phone Jim called his credit card company and redeemed his "thank you" points. He had enough thank you points to get over 300 bucks in gift cards at Best Buy, so that is where he bought my iphone, and it was FREE!
Now we are iphone buddies and we love it! Endless fun and never a dull moment with an iphone around:). Thanks for the surprise Jim, I love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonny said...

aren't they the best! Brooks got one for graduation last year and I also tried not to be jealous. Then, when my ipod got stolen a few months ago I started to want one. He sneakily got me one for Christmas and I love it.

February 1, 2009 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Rack said...

Now you can go respond to Cam's anti-iPhone post and tell him how awesome your iPhone is so that you can start a phone war. That would be cool. :)

February 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home