St George with the Browns
For General Conference Lora Beth, Tom, Aimee, Ben, Ike, Leah, Jim, and I decided to head to St George to spend some fun time together. We went swimming, hiking, and played together a lot. It was so fun to be with kids in St. George. I was a very different kind of trip with kids compared to just Jim and me, but we absolutely loved it!! Thanks for coming down Browns:)
I thought this picture of Issac was so CUTE!
Jim gave Aimee a little break on the way back and carried Leah. I thought they looked SO cute!
Jim wanted to get some rest before we traveled home. Ben and Issac would not have it! They wanted to have one last dog pile!

Uncle Jim and Ike swimming around. We really had to keep an eye on this little guy!!
Some of the gang swimming around together.
I thought this picture of Issac was so CUTE!
Taking a pit stop before we head back to the car.
Jim gave Aimee a little break on the way back and carried Leah. I thought they looked SO cute!
Jim wanted to get some rest before we traveled home. Ben and Issac would not have it! They wanted to have one last dog pile!


2 Comments:
I wish I could have gone :) it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun :)
Snow canyon is awesome! My parents used to have a condo at the mouth of it. We would walk up there and go hiking all the time. I'm glad you had a lovely weekend getaway.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home