Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anyone want to sleep over?

When I found out I was going to have surgery my Mom offered to come over and take care of me while Jim was at work. I asked her if she wanted to sleep over while she came or if she was going to commute back and forth 35 min to SF. She of course said "Lets make it a party and have a sleep over!!" I am always excited for a party!!

So our biggest project we needed to do was to get a guest bedroom. We had a room downstairs with Jim's empty studio boxes that we always wanted to clean out and turn into a guest bedroom, we just never got around to it. So now was our chance!!





I think it turned out super cute and very guest bedroomesk. I don't know if I would decorate my master bedroom like it but I think it is fantastic for a guest bedroom:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home