Monday, October 6, 2008

Jimmy's Motorcycle Expedition

So, after months of learning how to drive a motorcycle Jim actually got his motorcycle license. He is a legal motorcycle driver!!! The morning he was going to take his driving test it was raining so they had to reschedule. Finally the new day came for him to take the test and he was jumping up and down with excitement. I took a quick picture of him with all his gear on and off he went.
When Jim came home he seemed a bit melancholy. I asked what the problem was and he sadly said they have divided the motorcycle licenses into 2 different categories. One is the big motorcycles over 650 cc and the other under. My bike is only 600 cc and so he sadly cried out that he was in the category with the SCOOTERS!! Nobody who rides a real bike even waves to scooters because they are not a "real" motorcycle!! Anyone who knows anything would not want to be associated with them, and Jim is now in the same license category. Poor poor Jimmy...but hey he has a license!!

4 Comments:

Blogger B said...

Hey, you know you're jealous of our scooter. Whatever! :-)

October 7, 2008 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

How adventurous! That would make me nervous but I could see Jim having fun with a motorcycle, cool for him :)

October 8, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Al Boy said...

Hee Hee, Jim I don't think you're a sissy, I know that you're a real man inside!

October 8, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I was actually laughing inside when I wrote this post hoping that Brian would read it. He and Angela (Jim's cousins wife) are the only cool scooter drivers. I will accept you into the motorcycle gang!

October 8, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home