Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gotta love the smell of a new car!

I have wanted a new car for quite some time and I have been trying to save all my little pennies to get one. Well that day has finally come!!

It is a 2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B and I love it!! (it has a turbo too!!)

(I think Jim LOVES it too because everytime we ride in it he asks me "do you really love it, because if not I will gladly drive it for you!" Don't worry Jimmy, I will share with you! :))

4 Comments:

Blogger Katey said...

New cars are so exciting! YAY! :)

May 20, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

That car is a dream! I loooove it.

May 21, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Looks awesome!!! I loe the smell of new cars

May 22, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

you have a sweet ride!

May 26, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home