The King and Queen of Rock n Roll!
Peepole in Weste Valee shur no how too spael!
posted by Cindy at 2:19 PM
These was the other picture you were talking about. That is too dang funny! :)
hah! good thing you made the trip to WVC yesterday! Last weekend I saw a sign that said "for sell" ha ha!
i dount geet it
you are just tooo cute Cindy!!! I love your humor. MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
These was the other picture you were talking about. That is too dang funny! :)
hah! good thing you made the trip to WVC yesterday! Last weekend I saw a sign that said "for sell" ha ha!
i dount geet it
you are just tooo cute Cindy!!! I love your humor. MOM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home