4th of July get-a-way
Wait... are we in Vegas or New York? Ok, you can see the New York Casino roller coaster in the background! Did I have you fooled?!~

We did a last minute splurge and bought tickets to see The Beatles "LOVE," a Cirque du Soleil show. AMAZING!! If you have ever been to a Cirque du Soleil show then you know what I am talking about. It was a particularly fun show because of the Beatles music. Jim and I both really enjoy their music! Jim thought the sound was amazing (which is saying something)! He would want you all to know there are 8,000 speakers in the theater, and it cost $120 million to build!!!

We did a last minute splurge and bought tickets to see The Beatles "LOVE," a Cirque du Soleil show. AMAZING!! If you have ever been to a Cirque du Soleil show then you know what I am talking about. It was a particularly fun show because of the Beatles music. Jim and I both really enjoy their music! Jim thought the sound was amazing (which is saying something)! He would want you all to know there are 8,000 speakers in the theater, and it cost $120 million to build!!!After our crazy time in Vegas we were looking for some R&R. We had an awesome stay in St George and got some well needed time away from our busy lives.
Jim gets a 10 in the swimming pool cannon ball competition!
Jim said I looked like a birdie taking off from my nest. What do you think?
Isn't he so cute lounging around!

3 Comments:
hah! that picture of you jumping in the pool is cracking me up! I love it!
I can't believe you were in Vegas and didn't even visit us? HOw rude! We were in Utah but still... next time you have to let us know! Looks like a blast!
you toatally got busted by jax there! ha ha ha. well i have always thought you looked like a bird, and now that picture confirs it.... ok lets go play..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home