Monday, August 4, 2008

Cooke City

There isn't much to comment about our annual cabin trip. We did a lot of relaxing, reading, sleeping, and playing games. It was nice to be with my family and enjoy nature! Here are some pictures of the highlights of the trip. (Let's be honest the pictures are all you really want to see:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Katey said...

Ok, you can't just post a picture of a car half way covered in water and not explain...come on!

September 10, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger jenerekfamily said...

Wow, Alan looks so OLD! What is Brian's boy's name?

September 10, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Rack said...

Nice cowboy hat and plaid shirt Jim! Way to let your inner cowboy shine!

September 15, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Kelsey said...

I love the cabin! I'm glad you got a picture of Tom Riddles car in the river, I love telling people that you guys are related to voldemort :) I'm glad Alan got to go with you guys, he said it was the funnest Montana trip he's ever been on

September 15, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

On of my distant cousins thought he could make it through the river and obviously failed! It took us a good half hour to get it out. Needless to say It was a fun adventure !

September 20, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home