Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Biking

Here is a cute picture of Jim "the stud-muffin" on our new bike. We went out this weekend so Jim could practice driving the motorcycle at the Thanksgiving Point parking lot. It was his first time ever driving the bike and was a bit hesitant at first, as was I, but is getting the hang of maneuvering it. (I won't be riding with him for a while till he really gets the hang of it!)
Man I love this bike!! It is so fun to drive and we love not paying the largely inflated gas prices! In this picture you can see the custom pipes that sound SO cool (thanks Sean). We really enjoy Sunday drives around Lehi together. Sorry we don't have a picture of Jim on back:)


6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Wow, you guys look cool. Cindy, can you actually drive that thing?

June 9, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

You better believe it!!

June 11, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger amy rae said...

lookin' good!!!

June 11, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Rilla said...

You two look GREAT!!!
Love the pictures and I am so proud of Jim learning to ride the motorcycle!

Are my grandchildren going to be riding on this bike??? Driving this bike??? Wearing leathers at two?? Thinking all MOMs ride this to school??? J/K Love it!!!

June 12, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Fran said...

You are one cool chick Cindy! I happen to have a picture of you and Jim on the bike with Jim on the back :) I emailed it to you. You look so cute together!

PS: I'm so excited you're blogging!!!

June 16, 2008 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Katey said...

Cind, I can't really picture you driving this big thing around yet it doesn't really surprise me...go figure! :)

June 29, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home