Jimmy's new ride
So, a few month back Jim bought this 06' corvette for a fantastic price from a friend. I have been hesitant to post pictures of the car because it still makes me feel a bit embarrassed and worldly for owning such a beautiful car, but the fact is we own it and we LOVE it!
Jim is in the corvette closest to the stands with the silver wheels. This was the second of two races. It was SO fun to watch Jim and Cam race, admittedly I was a little nervous, but it was fun to watch. Great job Jim and Cam!


6 Comments:
Nice!!!!
Don't be embarrassed. That car is fabulous.
Sweet ride!
Ohhh my goodness! Oh my. So exciting :)
I'm so glad that he went and raced it! That would be SOOO much fun!
that is awesome, bret is totally jealous right now!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home