Lake Powell with the Family
Jim and I went on a fun vacation with some of my family to Lake Powell. It was very hot but the houseboat we rented had air conditioning, and it is always fun to play all day in the water to stay cool. We had a blast and it was nice to take a vaction to relax and lounge around a bit.
Gotta Love Lake Powell!
Captain Jimmy and Lora Beth looking on to see that he is driving in the right direction.
Gotta Love Lake Powell!Captain Jimmy and Lora Beth looking on to see that he is driving in the right direction.
The whole gang







We went in daily for some yummy ice cream treats.
Jim with another pet lizard named Willey.
Captain Cindy! I got us out of the bay where we were parked for the week and drove us back to the marina. 


2 Comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip!
You guys are southern Utah travelin fools by now! Eric is so cute with his boat hair, I missed that kid.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home