Spring Flowers
A friend of mine, Rachel, gave me some tulips that she got from her work that they had removed from their landscaping. I wasn't quite sure what kind I was planting since it was just a bulb, but something was better than nothing in our empty yard, right?
This is my favorite tulip that has come up so far. It has been fun to see new surprises popping out of the ground!
This is my favorite tulip that has come up so far. It has been fun to see new surprises popping out of the ground!

5 Comments:
Spring flowers are so pretty.
I'm glad you've been enjoying the random flowers. We've been surprised by all of ours as well. I don't think we've had any come up that look like this one though.
My favorite so far has been a white and pink tulip. Very pretty!
That is so darn pretty!
oh so pretty and just in time for spring :)
Disneyland looked like so much fun! It was so good to see and talk to you the other day! YOu need to come over more.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home